The 2022 Eating Recovery and Pathlight Foundation Conferences Will Offer the Latest Research and Practical Tools for Behavioral Health Patient Care
Denver, CO – July 7, 2022 – The 2022 Eating Recovery and Pathlight Foundation Conferences, taking place virtually September 14-16, will feature evidence-based presentations examining the complexities of treating eating disorders and mood and anxiety disorders. All details and registration are available on the conference website: eatingrecoverycenter.com/conference.
Amidst a mental health crisis, new and seasoned mental health professionals alike are seeking a deeper understanding of how to recognize and treat eating disorders and mood and anxiety conditions with the most advanced, research-based treatment. Through 20 presentations, these conferences will offer evidence-based insight and tools, with highlights including:
- Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies: Past, Present, and Future with Ben Lewis, MD and moderated by Howard Weeks, MD, MBA, DFAPA, DFAACAP
- A panel discussion about An Ethical Discussion of Treatment of Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders: Addressing Terminal Anorexia moderated by Craig Johnson, PhD, CEDS, FAED
- Keynote session Emotion-Focused Healthcare: A Guide for Working with the Emotions in the Room presented by Elizabeth Easton, PsyD, CEDS and Nikki Estep, MPH, RDN, LD, CDDE, CEDRD.
Additional featured speakers include Ovidio Bermudez, MD, FAAP, FSAHM, FAED, F.iaedp, CEDS; Harry Brandt, MD; John Pachankis, PhD; and Al Tsai, MD.
The conferences are geared toward physicians, therapists, nurses, dietitians, social workers, educators, and members of advocacy organizations who are interested in learning from some of the most distinguished experts and thought leaders who are helping to advance the modern-day treatment of mental health disorders. Attendees will gain valuable insights from colleagues in the field and learn skills and techniques from recognized leaders to apply in practice right away.
By investing in best-in-class virtual conference technology, attendees can expect a streamlined, user-friendly experience. Once in the virtual conference room, in addition to the live presentations, attendees will be able to connect with speakers and other attendees in chat rooms and through live Q&A sessions, case consults, and other discussion opportunities. All breakout sessions will be recorded and available to conference attendees on the On24 platform following the event.
Various ticket options, as well as the ability to watch all sessions through the end of the year, make attending the conference cost-effective and convenient for busy healthcare providers. Ticket options include:
- The Pathlight Conference on Mental Health: Transformative Solutions in Mental Health Treatment, September 14 & 15, 2022: For professionals who do not specialize in eating disorders but want to learn the latest innovations in mental health treatment, the Pathlight conference will provide up to 15.0 CE/CME/CNE credit hours
- Eating Recovery Conference on Eating Disorders: Transformative Solutions in Eating Disorder Treatment, September 15 & 16, 2022: For professionals interested in specific eating disorder curriculum, the ERC conference will provide up to 15.0 CE/CME/CNE credit hours, with presentations exploring the challenges of treating eating disorders.
- Both Conferences: We understand that many professionals have caseloads with individuals with eating disorders and mood and anxiety diagnoses. You can register for both conferences and earn up to 30.0 CE/CME/CNE credit hours.