Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder
May 25, 2023 | 9:30AM - 11:00AM (MDT)
1.5 CE Hours
OCPD is often comorbid with other mental health concerns such as depression and anxiety disorders. This presentation will discuss practical skills and clinical tools that you can use to effectively treat OCPD in your practice while attending comorbid clinical presentations.
Following this presentation, participants will be able to…
- Identify the prevalence and patterns of comorbidities in OCPD.
- Explain empirically supported strategies for treating OCPD and co-occurring disorders.
- Describe ways to incorporate supports into the treatment of OCPD complicated by comorbidities.
If you have questions about this event, or need more information, please reach out to Michael Fontillas at [email protected].
Available Continuing Education Credit
- Eating Recovery Center, LLC is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR credentialed practitioners will receive 1.5 continuing professional education units (CPEU) for completion of this activity.
- Eating Recovery Center, LLC is approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6815 Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Eating Recovery Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Eating Recovery Center, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Eating Recovery Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center has received Approved CEC Provider Status by NASW Colorado for Unlimited educational programs.
All Eating Recovery Center, LLC sponsored educational activities are presented in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you are in need of accommodations, please contact Wendy Foulds Mathes at [email protected].