Smash TALK - Smashing Diet Culture on Love Your Body Day
In partnership with the National Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness, join us for a real, raw, and powerful conversation on Love Your Body Day.
Our speakers, inspiring mental health advocates and influencers, will discuss:
- Their college experiences with eating disorders and what led them to recovery
- Student resources for prioritizing mental health
- Tools for navigating diet culture in today’s world
- Body neutrality, body acceptance, and the spectrum of body love
If you are hosting a Watch Party, please email SayItBrave@ercpathlight.com to let us know and receive any needed event support. Due to the nature of the topics discussed, we recommend a mental health provider is present at your Watch Party and can help coordinate.
* If you are struggling with a mental health crisis, please call the 988 Suicide and Crisis Support Lifeline or text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor from Crisis Text Line.