Smash TALK - Smashing Diet Culture on Love Your Body Day
Say It Brave on Campus is a free virtual and in-person storytelling series bringing education and resources to college communities nationwide by leading mental health advocates and organizations. Join us during Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, Love Your Body Day, Eating Disorders Awareness Week and Stress Awareness Month.
In partnership with the National Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness, join us for a real, raw, and powerful conversation on Love Your Body Day.
Our speakers, inspiring mental health advocates and influencers, will discuss:
- Their college experiences with eating disorders and what led them to recovery
- Student resources for prioritizing mental health
- Tools for navigating diet culture in today’s world
- Body neutrality, body acceptance, and the spectrum of body love
If you are hosting a Watch Party, please email SayItBrave@ercpathlight.com to let us know and receive any needed event support. Due to the nature of the topics discussed, we recommend a mental health provider is present at your Watch Party and can help coordinate.
Register for Your Event Kit Here
* If you are struggling with a mental health crisis, please call the 988 Suicide and Crisis Support Lifeline or text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor from Crisis Text Line.