Individual & Group Therapy
- Patients learn emotion-regulation skills and adaptive coping techniques during one weekly individual or family therapy session.
- For child and adolescent patients, a parent/guardian is required to be available during the group and individual sessions.
- Patients attend three 3-hour groups weekly, including:
- Evidence-based skills-focused therapies such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Exposure and Response Prevention
- Process-oriented group therapy
Convenient Support for a Long-Lasting Recovery
Whether you’re at home, in a dorm room or participating from another private location, you can access specialized, guided eating disorder treatment with just a computer and internet connection.
- Led by our team of licensed, renowned professionals with extensive training in telebehavioral health ethics and service delivery
- Small group sessions allow patients to connect with peers and practice their skills in a supportive setting
- Individual sessions with a licensed therapist allow in-depth discussion of patient issues
- Family support offered throughout the program empowers families to better support their family members