Say It Brave on Campus
Say It Brave on Campus is a free virtual and in-person storytelling series bringing education and resources to college communities nationwide by leading mental advocates and organizations. Join us during Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, Love Your Body Day, Eating Disorders Awareness Week and Stress Awareness Month to:
- Hear leading mental health advocates, thought leaders and influencers Say It Brave by sharing their lived experiences with mental health
- Learn how to easily host watch parties, panel discussions and awareness activities using our free Say It Brave Event Kits
- Gain invaluable resources for yourself, your teammates and your friends – from nonprofits paving the way to end mental health stigma
Join Us for Four Events!
Suicide Prevention Awareness Month (September 28)
You Don't Have to Do It Alone - Suicide Prevention Month with the Madison Holleran Foundation and Morgan’s Message
Wednesday, September 28 | 8 - 9:30 ET
Smash TALK: Smashing Diet Culture on Love Your Body Day (October 19)
Smash TALK - Smashing Diet Culture on Love Your Body Day with the National Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness
Wednesday, October 19 at 8 – 9:30 ET
Smash TALK: Not One More for Eating Disorders Awareness Week (February 22)
Smash TALK – Not One More for Eating Disorders Awareness Week with the National Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness
Wednesday February 22nd, 2023 at 8 – 9:30 ET
The Whole Story on College Dress: #HalfTheStory for Stress Awareness Month (April 26)
The Whole Story on Stress in College - Stress Awareness Month with #HalfTheStory
Wednesday, April 26th, 2023 | 8 - 9 ET
How to Get Involved
Host a Watch Party
Help end mental health stigma on your campus by hosting a Watch Party! A Watch Party is simply a group of people creating a safe space to watch and discuss a Say It Brave on Campus live event together.
Fill out our form to receive our free Say It Brave Event Kit, designed by clinicians, which includes:
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Hosting a Watch Party
- Post-Event Panel Discussion Guide
- Mental Health Awareness Activities
We’re aware that these topics may be sensitive and encourage you to involve mental health providers on campus with your Watch Party.
Once you fill out the form and receive the kit, our Say It Brave Team will reach out to see if you need any assistance in connecting with a mental health provider to participate, or if you have additional event needs. We applaud you for taking this step to end stigma on your campus!
Spread the Word
Share about Say It Brave on Campus with a downloadable flyer.
Register for Your Kit Here
Say it Brave on Campus
Super Say It Brave Watch Parties
We’re surprising one lucky group, per event, with a Super Say It Brave Watch Party, which includes food from a local restaurant of your choice and other surprises!
We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com to tell us all about your Watch Party discussions, key learnings and what you’re doing next to help end mental stigma.
* If you are struggling with a mental health crisis, please call the 988 Suicide and Crisis Support Lifeline.