Pathlight at Home: Trusted Anxiety & Mood Treatment That Comes to You
For anyone who needs a more flexible and convenient treatment option, is reluctant to receive treatment in-person or is ready to step down from PHP treatment, Pathlight offers comprehensive Virtual Intensive Outpatient Programs (Virtual IOP) for mood and anxiety disorder treatment in 21 states.
Our Virtual IOP offers the same level of trusted care available at our in-person treatment centers of excellence. With low therapist-to-patient ratios, our virtual programs provide clinically rigorous and evidence-based practices to deliver a virtual treatment option designed to facilitate recovery from the comfort of home.
Our licensed, multidisciplinary teammembers use proven, evidence-based curriculum to treat mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders in children, teens and adults. They also have extensive training in telebehavioral health ethics and service delivery to provide ethical, effective treatment and group collaboration in a virtual setting.
Our Virtual Treatment: As Effective as Face-to-Face
As with in-person treatment, our Virtual IOP patients work with specialized experts and renowned clinicians in the field of eating disorders, seeing the same treatment team throughout their program. We know our treatment works—and we’ve published peer-reviewed research that proves it.
Positive Self-Reported Outcomes*
- 100% felt connected to facilitators and group members
- 97% feel treatment has increased their chances of improving their health
- 98% agreed that staff created a recovery focused environment
*2017-2018 Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Behavioral Health Centers Virtual Intensive Outpatient Research Outcomes Study.
"Virtual Care provides the same high-quality, evidence-based treatment designed to help patients make significant therapeutic progress not possible in outpatient treatment services from the safety and convenience of their home."
Leaders in Treating Patients Virtually
Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center has been removing treatment barriers since 2016. As pioneers in telebehavioral health, we were the first in our field to offer virtual care. Today, we are the leading provider of virtual treatment at higher levels of care, offering the most comprehensive virtual program across 21 states. We’ve seen 6,000 virtual patients and counting.
Two Virtual IOP Programs Available
We’re Your Partner in Care
As the nation’s foremost health care system dedicated to the treatment of mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders, we’re dedicated to making a difference. Our team of experienced clinicians understands the importance of collaboration, whether it is updating the family on a patient’s progress, on-going collaboration with outpatient teams, and/or ensuring a smooth transition back to outpatient care.
Virtual Care Can Be the Path for Patients Who:
- Have limited access to treatment, time constraints or other obstacles that have kept them from getting care
- Are students who can’t put their life on hold to begin treatment
- Do not have access to recommended/specialized care (e.g., would benefit from more appointments or are unable to travel to/from treatment facility)
- Would appreciate and benefit from more structure and support to progress with individualized treatment goals (e.g., interrupt behaviors)
- Have struggled to progress in outpatient treatment or accept a recommendation for a higher level of care
- Are struggling to function well due to concerns related to mood or anxiety
- Feel isolated or are without supportive others who "get it"
Virtual Intensive Outpatient Availability and In-Network Insurers
We can offer Virtual IOP for mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders in 21 states, with programming covered by most major insurers.