Pathlight Pennsylvania - Virtual Programs (Coming Soon!)
Coming Soon! Call for more information about upcoming programs.
Pathlight At Home is the leading virtual intensive outpatient program (IOP) for mood & anxiety disorders. This comprehensive program is available for patients living in Pennsylvania. As effective as in-person treatment, the program fits seamlessly into your everyday life. Through ongoing connection and intensive support, you’ll learn to navigate life’s stressors and build resilience.
Our licensed multidisciplinary team members use a proven, evidence-based curriculum to treat mood and anxiety disorders in children, teens and adults—and have had extensive training in telebehavioral health ethics and service delivery to provide effective, ethical treatment and group collaboration in a virtual setting.
This program is an ideal choice for anyone who needs additional outpatient support, a more flexible and convenient treatment option, is reluctant to receive treatment in-person or is ready to step down from partial hospitalization program (PHP) treatment.
What You Can Expect
- Coverage by most major commercial insurers
- Same proven treatment offered on-site from the comfort of home
- Specialized experienced care team includes licensed therapist, registered dietitian, consulting physician and care coordinator
- Group therapy sessions with the same small peer group and clinical team provides sense of belonging
- Extensive family involvement, education and support
- Robust alumni network and resources available post-treatment
- HIPAA-secure technology in a safe, confidential environment
We Help You Take Recovery Home
We’re all in this together. Since 2016, our expert clinical team have been bringing you virtual care with the same proven outcomes as our renowned in-person mental health treatment programs. Pathlight At Home is an online group therapy-based program incorporating individual therapy and family therapy — helping you take recovery home.
Start healing from the comfort of home with:
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Family Therapy & Education
- Alumni Support, Groups & Events
Coverage provided by most major insurers.
Recovery From the Comfort and Convenience of Home
It’s never been so easy to connect with your care team online. When you join Pathlight At Home, you’ll meet with licensed clinicians and group members in several groups each week.
- Create lasting connections with the support of a healing community that truly understands what you’re going through in our specially planned, cohesive groups.
- Build resilience and coping skills as you work with licensed therapists to navigate life’s many stressors and challenges.
- Learn how to manage anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns in a safe, trauma-informed space with supportive clinicians.
Get matched with the exact support you need.
With one conversation, our mental health professionals will help you better understand what you’re going through and what you need.
We will meet you where you are, listen to your story in a therapeutic setting, and match you with the level of support that meets your struggle.
Covered by Most Commercial Insurance Plans
Our patient access team is here to advocate for you. We can help you address financial challenges and work with you to get you the maximum coverage offered by your plan.
What to Expect in Pathlight At Home
- Three, 3-hour weekly groups including:
- Evidence-based skills focused groups (DBT, CBT, ACT, ERP)
- Process-oriented group therapy
- Behavior modification group therapy (Exposures, Behavioral Activation)
- One weekly individual or family therapy session
- Weekly peer, alumni and caregiver support groups
Program & Clinical Leadership
The Pathlight At Home care team is led by Dr. Deborah Michel, a clinical psychologist who has devoted her 30-year career to the treatment of behavioral health conditions. Dr. Michel has developed numerous clinical programs and is committed to best care practices with evidence-based treatment for patients, families and support systems. As Director of Collegiate and Telebehavioral Health Initiatives, Dr. Casey Tallent has pioneered and advocated for telehealth options in behavioral health across the nation: authoring, publishing and presenting on virtual treatment.
Casey Tallent Link
Casey TallentDirector of Telehealth DevelopmentCasey N. Tallent, PhD is the Director of Telehealth Development for ERC and Pathlight Mood and Anxiety Center. Dr. Tallent co ...READ MORE
Deborah M. Michel Link
Deborah M. MichelNational Clinical Director of Virtual CareDr. Michel is a licensed clinical psychologist with 30 years of experience in the treatment of eating disorders and related ...READ MORE
Kristie Simmons Link
Kristie SimmonsNutrition Director of Virtual ServicesKristie Simmons is the Nutrition Director of Virtual Services at Eating Recovery Center. She started her career with ERC in ...READ MORE
Llyndsey Gregory Link
Llyndsey GregoryClinical Director of Virtual Adult ServicesLlyndsey is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has been with Eating Recovery Center since 2010. In her decade long tenure ...READ MORE
Kaila Peak-Rishel Link
Kaila Peak-RishelClinical Director of At Home Programming for Child and Adolescents & BEDs At Home ProgrammingKaila Peak-Rishel is a licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage and family therapist, and a Certified Eating Disorder ...READ MORE
Ramona Weatherford Link
Ramona WeatherfordRegional Vice PresidentRamona Weatherford holds a master’s Degree in Social Work from Louisiana State University and has over 30 years of clinical ...READ MORE
Alyssa Aakre Link
Alyssa AakreDirector of Operational ExcellenceAlyssa Aakre is Director of Operational Excellence at ERC and Pathlight. Alyssa has been with Eating Recovery Center and ...READ MORE