Pathlight Wisconsin - Virtual Programs
Pathlight Wisconsin - Virtual Programs
Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center offers a comprehensive Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (Virtual IOP) for patients living in Wisconsin. This program is an ideal choice for anyone who needs additional outpatient treatment, a more flexible and convenient treatment option, is reluctant to receive treatment in-person or is ready to step down from PHP treatment.
Our Virtual IOP offers the same trusted level of care available at our in-person centers of excellence. With low therapist-to-patient ratios, our virtual programs provide clinically rigorous and evidence-based practices to deliver a virtual treatment option designed to facilitate recovery from the comfort of home.
Our licensed multidisciplinary team members use a proven, evidence-based curriculum to treat eating disorders in children, teens and adults—and have had extensive training in telebehavioral health ethics and service delivery to provide ethical, effective treatment and group collaboration in a virtual setting.
Please note: Child and adolescent virtual intensive outpatient treatment for mood and anxiety disorders is not available in this state at this time. Please inquire for more details and upcoming program offerings.
Convenient Support for a Long-Lasting Recovery
Whether you’re at home, in a dorm room or participating from another private location, you can access specialized, guided eating disorder treatment with just a computer and internet connection.
- Led by our team of licensed, renowned professionals with extensive training in telebehavioral health ethics and service delivery
- Small group sessions allow patients to connect with peers and practice their skills in a supportive setting
- Individual sessions with a licensed therapist allow in-depth discussion of patient issues
- Family support offered throughout the program empowers families to better support their family members
Paying for Telehealth Treatment
We work with insurance providers to secure coverage for virtual services and will not bill patients in the unlikely event that their insurer does not agree to pay for services.
- Aetna: Covering Virtual IOP
- Anthem Colorado / California: Covering Virtual IOP
- Anthem Ohio: Covering Virtual IOP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield CBA South Carolina: Covering Virtual IOP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas: Covering Virtual IOP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Illinois: Covering Virtual IOP
- Beacon: Covering Virtual IOP
- Carefirst Maryland: Covering Virtual IOP
- Cigna: Covering Virtual IOP
- Compsych Texas: Covering Virtual IOP
- Humana: Covering Virtual IOP
- Kaiser California: Covering Virtual IOP
- Kaiser Washington: Covering Virtual IOP
- Magellan: Covering Virtual IOP
- MHN: Covering Virtual IOP
- Moda Washington: Covering Virtual IOP
- Optum: Covering Virtual IOP
- Premera Washington: Covering Virtual IOP
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield Washington: Covering Virtual IOP
- United Healthcare: Covering Virtual IOP
Individual & Group Therapy
- Patients learn emotion-regulation skills and adaptive coping techniques during one weekly individual or family therapy session.
- For child and adolescent patients, a parent/guardian is required to be available during the group and individual sessions.
- Patients attend three 3-hour groups weekly, including:
- Evidence-based skills-focused therapies such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Exposure and Response Prevention
- Process-oriented group therapy
We’re Your Partner in Care
As the nation’s foremost health care system dedicated to the treatment of mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders, we’re dedicated to making a difference. Our team of experienced clinicians understands the importance of collaboration, whether it is updating the family on a patient’s progress, on-going collaboration with outpatient teams, and/or ensuring a smooth transition back to outpatient care.
Program & Clinical Leadership
Chief Telehealth Officer Juhie Parnami brings over 25 years of experience in healthcare strategy, operations and product development, with an intense focus on building services to help chronically ill and complex care patients. As Director of Collegiate and Telebehavioral Health Initiatives, Dr. Casey Tallent has pioneered and advocated for telehealth options in behavioral health across the nation: authoring, publishing and presenting on virtual treatment.
The VIOP care team is led by Dr. Deborah Michel, a clinical psychologist who has devoted her 30-year career to the treatment of behavioral health conditions. Dr. Michel has developed numerous clinical programs and is committed to best care practices with evidence-based treatment for patients, families and support systems.
Juhie Parnami Link
Juhie ParnamiChief Telehealth OfficerJuhie joins ERC Pathlight as a seasoned executive with over 25 years in health care strategy, operations, and product ...READ MORE
Casey Tallent, PhD Link
Casey Tallent, PhDDirector of Collegiate and Telebehavioral Health InitiativesCasey N. Tallent, PhD is the Director of Collegiate & Telebehavioral Health Initiatives for ERC and Pathlight Mood and Anxiety ...READ MORE
Deborah M. Michel, PhD, CEDS-S, FAED Link
Deborah M. Michel, PhD, CEDS-S, FAEDNational Clinical Director of Virtual CareDr. Michel is a licensed clinical psychologist with 30 years of experience in the treatment of eating disorders and related ...READ MORE
Kristie Simmons, MS, RD, CEDRD-S Link
Kristie Simmons, MS, RD, CEDRD-SNutrition Director of Virtual ServicesKristie Simmons is the Nutrition Director of Virtual Services at Eating Recovery Center. She started her career with ERC in ...READ MORE
Llyndsey Gregory, LCSW Link
Llyndsey Gregory, LCSWClinical Director of Virtual Adult ServicesLlyndsey is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has been with Eating Recovery Center since 2010. In her decade long tenure ...READ MORE
Kaila Peak-Rishel, LCSW, LMFT, CEDS-S Link
Kaila Peak-Rishel, LCSW, LMFT, CEDS-SClinical Director of Virtual Child and Adolescents ServicesKaila Peak-Rishel is a licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage and family therapist, and a Certified Eating Disorder ...READ MORE