Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center Houston
Start Your JourneySchedule a Free Assessment
Opening October 23
Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center (Pathlight) Houston specializes in the treatment of mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders for adults of all genders in a vibrant part of the city conducive to the social aspects of mental health recovery. Accredited by the Joint Commission, all programs are led by a multidisciplinary treatment team of compassionate, caring professionals who work with each and every patient to customize evidence-based treatment with experiential offerings – and fully address underlying triggers, behaviors and symptoms.
Life at Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center Houston
At Pathlight Houston, our five-day partial hospitalization program offers daily recovery-focused programming with weekends spent at home: designed for more clinically stable patients. Our intensive outpatient program is offered three days a week, led by clinicians who will help light the path for patients and their families to find lasting and sustainable wellness.
We utilize comprehensive, mindfulness-based treatment approaches including – but not limited to – dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), cognitive processing therapy (CPT) and exposure response prevention (ERP) to address a range of behavioral and emotional concerns. Our team can additionally address co-occurring conditions including substance use disorder (SUD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and other trauma and PTSD-related disorders.
- A multidisciplinary treatment team of compassionate, caring behavioral health specialists, trained in the treatment of mood, anxiety, and trauma-related disorders, oversees all clinical programming and have all been trained in a range of psychotherapies
- Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center Houston is part of our larger network of Pathlight Programs around the country, with direct access to higher levels of care including residential programming for those in need of increased support and supervision
- Given our strong clinical outcomes and high patient satisfaction at other locations, our clinical team will determine if a seven-day or five-day PHP model is a better fit. We have nearby programming for patients that require a more intensive level of PHP
- The treatment team will work with patients and their families to assure a seamless transition, should there be a need for a higher level of care to best support the patient. We have multiple centers across the state of Texas to ensure both continuity of care and accessibility
- Our PHP offers some of the same intensity and structure of residential mood and anxiety treatment while providing additional opportunities to practice recovery outside of the treatment environment during evenings at home or in peer-supported apartment communities
- ERC Houston has nearby apartments that can be used for our adult patients, particularly those traveling from out-of-state
“My staff care so wholeheartedly about these patients and are so compassionate. It’s a huge step for people to come to treatment, and we really have an environment that engenders trust, respect and integrity. We respect the person as a person....we never treat them as their illness.”
For our out-of-town patients and families, we offer free Travel Concierge Services. Our Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center Concierge Services Representative is available to assist you with a wide variety of needs before and during treatment, including travel arrangements, booking accommodations and help locating local services, such as shopping, dining and much more.
Family & Alumni SupportPathlight's support for patients and families does not end at the time of discharge—rather, the treatment team carefully develops a personalized discharge plan, and offers several aftercare services and alumni support programs for patients that do not have an established treatment team.
Paying for Treatment
Insurances accepted change frequently. If you do not see your insurance carrier here, please ask us. Our insurance and financial specialists will provide a free benefits check. Our team will work tirelessly on your behalf to make treatment possible.
- United Healthcare
- Beacon Health, formerly Value Options
- BlueCross/BlueShield of Texas
- Seton Health Plan
Explore Our Texas Locations
Pathlight has multiple locations in Texas to meet your mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders treatment needs.
Meet Our Team
Stephanie Setliff Link
Stephanie SetliffRegional Medical DirectorDr. Stephanie Setliff is a child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist living in Dallas, Texas. She is certified by the American ...READ MORE
Landry Weatherston-Yarborough Link
Landry Weatherston-YarboroughExecutive DirectorLandry Weatherston-Yarborough, LPC, CEDS-S, NCC is an Executive Director at Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Mood & Anxiety ...READ MORE
Alyssa Aakre Link
Alyssa AakreDirector of Operational ExcellenceAlyssa Aakre is Director of Operational Excellence at ERC and Pathlight. Alyssa has been with Eating Recovery Center and ...READ MORE
Ramona Weatherford Link
Ramona WeatherfordRegional Vice PresidentRamona Weatherford holds a master’s Degree in Social Work from Louisiana State University and has over 30 years of clinical ...READ MORE
Tyler Wooten Link
Tyler WootenMedical Director, PsychiatristDr. Tyler A. Wooten is a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist who is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and ...READ MORE
Jamie Phillips Link
Jamie PhillipsRegional Nursing DirectorJamie Phillips is the Regional Nursing Director. Jamie has been with Eating Recovery Center since 2016. As Director of Nursing ...READ MORE
Leslee Marcom Link
Leslee MarcomRegional Clinical DirectorLeslee Marcom grew up in the Dallas area. She attended Texas State University for her undergraduate degree and then entered a ...READ MORE
Catherine Ruscitti Link
Catherine RuscittiClinical DirectorDr. Catherine Ruscitti, PsyD, CEDS is a licensed clinical psychologist, a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, and the Clinical ...READ MORE
Hide Last Child Layout Div