Mood Disorder Quiz
Take this brief self-assessment
Mood disorders are psychological conditions characterized by a serious change in mood, either an elevation (mania/high mood) or lowering (depression/low mood).
When untreated, mood disorders can increase the risk of an individual being hospitalized, attempting suicide, or having serious, chronic health problems.
This self-assessment quiz can help you identify whether the symptoms you are experiencing might be symptoms of a mood disorder.
Depression and bipolar disorder quiz
- Do you often feel sad or unhappy?
- Have you lost interest in hobbies and activities that you used to enjoy?
- Do you feel more tired than usual?
- Are you sleeping more or less than usual?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or focusing?
- Do you feel numb or indifferent?
- Do you cry for no apparent reason?
- Are you eating more or less than usual — or has your weight changed significantly?
- Are you needing less sleep than usual — without feeling more tired?
- Do you feel tense, excited, anxious or like you can’t sit still?
- Do you have more energy than usual?
- Do you feel more irritable or more angry than usual?
- Have these symptoms been causing problems in your relationships or at work, home or school?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above and are concerned that you might have a mood disorder, we can help.
Collaborative treatment between medical, psychiatric and mental health professionals offers individuals with mood disorders the best chance for a full and lasting recovery.
Get help for depression, bipolar disorder and other mood disorders
While this self-assessment can help you identify signs of a mood disorder, a full assessment by a mental health professional is necessary to determine if you do have a mood disorder — and if treatment is warranted.
Please call us at (877) 293-1517 for a free, confidential consultation with a Master’s-level clinician or to learn more about treatment options for mood disorders.
Take Our Mood Disorder Quiz Today
Our therapists are licensed, qualified, and ready to help.
Please note: this online mood and anxiety disorder screening test is not intended to diagnose an illness. If you are struggling with mood and anxiety disorder behaviors, we encourage you to call us at 877-715-1878 or find an experienced mood and anxiety disorder treatment professional near you. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.